Father's Day :The Best Father's Day Jokes on the Internet.

 

Father's Day :The Best Father's Day Jokes on the Internet.



Teacher (on phone): You say Michael has a cold and can’t come to school today? To whom am I speaking?

Voice: This is my father.


Johnny’s father: Let me see your report card.

Johnny: I don’t have it.

Johnny’s father: Why not?

Johnny: My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents.


                                            fathers-day-wishes-fathers-day-quotes


                                        best-Gifts-for-Fathers-Day-Online-in-amazon-india


                                        best-Gifts-for-Fathers-Day-Online-in-amazon-india   

“Dad, are bugs good to eat?” asked the boy.

“Let’s not talk about such things at the dinner table, son,” his father replied.

After dinner the father inquired, “Now, son, what did you want to ask me?”

“Oh, nothing,” the boy said.  “There was a bug in your soup, but now it’s gone.”




A small boy was at the zoo with his father.  They were looking at the tigers, and his father was telling him how ferocious they were.

“Daddy, if the tigers got out and ate you up…”

“Yes, son?” the father asked, ready to console him.

“…Which bus would I take home?”




Science teacher: When is the boiling point reached?

Science student: When my father sees my report card!




Joe: What does your father do for a living?

Jon: He’s a magician. He performs tricks, like sawing people in half.

Joe: Do you have any brothers or sisters?

Jon: Yep, four half-sisters and a half-brother.

                                                        fathers-day-wishes-fathers-day-quotes

                                                        best-Gifts-for-Fathers-Day-Online-in-amazon-india



Son: For $20, I’ll be good.

Dad: Oh, yeah?  When I was your age, I was good for nothing.



Pee Wee: What do you call your dad when he falls through the ice?

Westy: Beats me.

Pee Wee: A POPsicle!



Pee Wee: How is the baby bird like its dad?

Westy: How?

Pee Wee: It’s a chirp off the old block.



Dad: How do you like fourth grade?

Son: It isn’t much fun.

Dad: That’s too bad. It was the best three years of my life!



Jacob: I have a lot of my dad’s genes.

Dave: Really? I bet they don’t fit.



Dad: You’ll never amount to anything because you procrastinate.

Son: Oh yeah? Just you wait!



Dan: I made a bad mistake today and gave my dad some soap flakes instead of corn flakes for breakfast.

Jan: Was he mad?

Dan: Yup. He was foaming at the mouth!

  

                                                     fathers-day-wishes-fathers-day-quotes

                                                     best-Gifts-for-Fathers-Day-Online-in-amazon-india


Manny: How do you like the drum set you got for your birthday?

Theo: I love it!

Manny: Why?

Theo: Whenever I don’t play it, my dad gives me 10 bucks!


Dad: Son, if you keep pulling my hair, you will have to get off my shoulders.

Tiger Cub: But, Dad, I’m just trying to get my gum back!

                                           POPULAR  POSTS:

                                           Ultimate-Guide-To-Custom-Keto-Diet-Plan-Review

                                           fathers-day-wishes-fathers-day-quotes

                                      best-Gifts-for-Fathers-Day-Online-in-amazon-india

                                           What-Are-Paleo-Vs-Keto-Diet

                                           What-is-ketogenic-Keto-diet

                                           weight-loss-tips-to-follow

Post a Comment

0 Comments